Liquor Liability Insurance

Liquor Liability Insurance is needed if you sell liquor. Bars, convenience stores, night clubs, and restaurants all must have liquor liability insurance. This protects establishments that sell liquor from being liable where alcohol may be a factor in an accident or any other alcohol related incident.


Want to refer a friend?

Please use this form to send your friend my contact information. I will not contact them unless they get in touch with me first. They will receive the following email:

Dear Friend's Name, Your friend Your Name has referred me to you from my website ( Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss how I may help you with your insurance needs. Sincerely, Bart Mahnken, LUTCF Mahnken Insurance Agency Office: (972) 239-1149 Mobile: (214) 454-6574